- The organization collecting the information from you through the website.
- What personally identifiable information is collected.
- How the information is used.
- With whom the information may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use, and distribution of the information.
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of information under the control of Scholes Marketing.
- How you can access and correct any inaccuracies in the information collected about you. Questions regarding this policy should be directed to info [at] scholesmarketing.com.
WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR INFORMATION?
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND HOW IS IT USED?
- Contact Us: We use email links located on the "contact us" page and other areas of the site to allow you to contact us directly with any questions or comments you may have. We read every message sent in and try to reply promptly to every one. This information is used to respond directly to your questions or comments. We may also file your comments to improve the site or our services, or review and discard the information. Your personal information is only shared with third parties with your explicit permission.
- Log Files: The Scholes Marketing website logs IP addresses and browser types for systems administration purposes. These logs may be analyzed to improve the value of the materials available on the website. A user's session may be tracked, but the user will be anonymous. We do not link IP addresses to any personally identifiable information.
- Third Party Service Providers: Scholes Marketing may contract with third parties to assist us in managing certain functions in connection with our website, such as sending out newsletters. Scholes Marketing will only provide third party service providers with the information necessary to carry out the service. Third party service providers will be contractually prevented from using the information received from Scholes Marketing for any purpose other than those dictated by Scholes Marketing.
CHOICES REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- How to Update User Information: Scholes Marketing may provide a self-service capability to update your information via the website. Also, you can send an email request to info to update your email address or any other information you have given to Scholes Marketing.
- Security: Protecting your privacy and your information is a top priority at Scholes Marketing. We have taken measures to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of your information. Once we receive your information that was entered into our website, it is stored behind a firewall. All Scholes Marketing employees are aware of our privacy and security policies. Your information is only accessible to those employees who need it in order to perform their jobs.
- Notification of Changes: If we are going to use your personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection through this website, we will notify you via email. You will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in this different manner. In addition, if we make any material changes in our privacy practices that do not affect user information already collected through our site, we will post a prominent notice on our website notifying users of the change.